Thursday, December 2, 2021

Business Enterprise💸

Yesterday was the Business and Enterprise day, lots of students from around the school made really cool variety of things. Business and enterprise kete is about how to run a business and how to manage your money.

My job role for my business and enterprise group was the production manager, so basically I needed to see if the products we made was good or bad and I also needed to find products online for our clay charms we were making.

I think the decision we made for the product was important because we didn't have time to think of more things to do, we did have other plans but our group kept debating what were going to sell so we decided to make clay charms. The choice of the people in my group was good because we didn't muck around much like others did and we worked hard and quickly.

I didn't do that bad because I helped them set up the charms and I helped make most of the products like a fancy egg, frogs, a chick, polar bear and etc.

I think we were successful because we sold most of my groups products to people

I Dont know what values there are in HHS 😖😖😖😖😵

No comments:

Post a Comment